Integrated Security Engineer - London
I currently represent a leading independently owned security integrator based in London. With over 30 years in business providing integrated solutions into the healthcare, transport, construction and government sectors. Due to continued growth of the business the company are currently looking for an experienced security engineer to join their healthcare engineering team in London
- Routine service and maintenance
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Installation and small works.
- Emergency call out.
- Provide technical support.
- Regional role covering London.
- Minimum 5 years security industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Experienced with CCTV, Access Control an Intruder Alarms.
- Experience with CCURE, Lenel and Paxton would be an advantage but not essential.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- Full clean UK licence.
- GBP28000 - GBP35,000 + (dependant on experience)
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Career progression
- Overtime available
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chris Hartland at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.