Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
If you have a regulatory background and experience of implementing a new ERP system across a business, this is an incredible opportunity to make a lasting impact on how a leading company operates.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We have exciting plans to implement a new enterprise level system which will be rolled out across our business and will enhance the way we operate.
We’re now looking for a Business Analyst to join us on a permanent basis and a 12 month contract and drive the delivery of this system.
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
Joining us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
Whether you join us for 12 months or for a permanent position, you’ll be supported to perform at your best within a collaborative, engaging environment that nurtures innovative thinking.
You will have the opportunity to bring about transformational change in our globally-operating organization and make a real difference to life at BSI.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll support the implementation of our new ERP system.
You’ll identify ways to optimise business performance through new business processes, improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisational change.
Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, you will:
- Collect data to measure current performance and demonstrate the potential benefits of proposed improvements
- Plan and facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders throughout the business change and software development lifecycles
- Lead process optimisation initiatives within the Regulatory Services division
- Document future process workflows
- Help stakeholders to define acceptance tests for new business processes and IT systems
To join us as a Business Analyst, you’ll need:
- Previous experience of implementing an ERP system across a business
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, such as pharma, medical devices, engineering or energy (oil and gas)
- The ability to analyse requirements and advise on scope and options for process design and continuous operational improvement
- An awareness of current industry developments
- A creative, innovative and ethical approach to applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder
- Excellent communication skills
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Change Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Project Analyst, or Change Project Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.