Training Advisor/Energy Sector
Opportunity for a Training Advisor with Energy Sector experience to work at an ever-growing company in their offices in Reading, working closely with Business Energy's Sales and Customer Service teams.
What is the job?
To design and deliver Smart meter related learning content to colleagues, to aid them in promoting Smart meters at every available opportunity.
You will be required to deliver technical, process, sales and soft skills based training for new and existing colleagues - Creating training materials from scratch and/or adapting existing information and training materials.
Fostering a blended approach to learning/training - from webinars, to e-learn modules, to articles to classroom-based learning. Providing 'hands on' support for coaches and managers where training delivery will be supervisor or business unit led.
- Good knowledge of the energy sector and ideally, Smart metering
- Relevant experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience of delivering or supporting customer-focused transformation
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Quick to pick up new systems/processes
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role please apply directly here. You can also contact me to discuss in more detail.