Our client, a leading pensions consultancy, based in Bristol, is currently hiring for an Office Manager to support and oversee areas of facilities, office management and maintenance.
- Aiding the Office Head in achieving the best service possible at the most effective price possible for any given service, product or process that has to be or is to be implemented
- Contribute to process changes that make a positive impact on the business, ensuring efficiency and value for money
- Liaising with landlords and tenants relating to premises issues (where appropriate)
- Ordering office furniture
- Health and Safety and local induction of new joiners
- Maintaining key fob access log and issuing and returning fobs and keys for joiners and leavers. To include reporting and auditing to Property Services on a quarterly basis
- Coordinating office and facilities management projects including office moves
- Liaison with the group's Property Services Department
- Organising security cover for out of hours works (if / when appropriate)
- Previous experience in an office management or property services related role. Preferably in a corporate service environment
- Previous secretarial/PA experience including typing, diary management, meeting coordination, presentations and report formatting, travel and expenses handling, filing etc
- Computer literate to advanced levels in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with proven strength in document and presentation formatting and mail merge
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart appearance and professional customer focused approach to meeting/greeting clients.
- Well-developed written communication skills, with the ability to construct professional letters.
- Assertive and diplomatic when dealing with senior people
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.