Senior Sales Advisor (New Homes)
Senior Sales Advisor - London - Mill Hill
We are looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join one Europe's largest property development companies in a dynamic and busy international team on a wonderful development in Mill Hill.
The development ranges from 2,3 & 5 Bedrooms homes Price Ranging GBP600,000 to GBP2,100,000
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of delivering sales in a service environment eg housebuilding, retail, hospitality, banking, estate agency.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Understands and acts upon customer needs to maintain Company reputation.
- Thrives on challenge, is resilient and driven to achieve personal and organisational targets.
- Able to remain calm and controlled under pressure.
- Keeps up to date with new thinking including legislation, economic conditions and technology.
- Communicates and negotiates persuasively - capable of influencing others assertively, building rapport with customers.
- Embraces change and explores new ways of working to help the continuous growth of the sales operation.
- Encourages and supports people in the team, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Able to build relationships across functions, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Flexible with working pattern, must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!