One of the UK's most innovative Professional Services firms are looking to add an experienced Risk officer to their Bristol office.
Aiding in the implementation and development of in-house operational risk policies and ongoing risk management systems the risk officer will be a first point of contact for operational risk and governance queries across the group.
The role will include:
- Advice on operational risk policies and plans
- planning and implementing new risk management systems
- Business continuity planning and testing
As a current risk professional you will be experienced in:
- Installation and upkeep of risk management systems
- Proven understanding of operational risk governance and controls
- Participation in internal and external auditing.
- Legal or wider professional services background
If you are an experienced risk officer with experience working in a professional services environment then please contact Charlie Saker through the attached link.