Gundrill Engineer - Gundrilling Department
GBP 23,000 - GBP 30,000 (DOE) +benefits
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an understanding of the gundrilling process and can work to tight tolerances? Right now due to continuous expansion our client is actively hiring for an experienced gundrilling engineer as are looking to expand their precision engineering team.
- Experience of gundrilling is essential, either/or manual or CNC.
- Being familiar with Mollart machinery would be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Mollart & Hammonds gundrills & BTA tooling would be an advantage.
- It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with an extensive knowledge of the gundrilling techniques and processes.
- Familiar with Fanuc CNC controls would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers/Diatest)
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
Package and Benefits:
- Salary range: GBP 23,000 - GBP 30,000. (depending on experience)
- The position is full-time and permanent.
- The hours will be:
-Days: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking