Quantity Surveyor - Glasgow
My client is a Commercial and Project Consultancy specialising in the oil and gas industry is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
- You will be based between Edinburgh and Glasgow and travelling to surrounding areas.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Building traditional and commercial
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- Hold a current driving licence
- MRICS or currently working towards MRICS which the company will assist with
In return, my client is offering Monday to Friday working hours with a basic of GBP37,000 including car allowance, mobile phone, health insurance, pension etc.GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.