Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Contract/Temporary - GBP10 - GBP11 per hour + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
COMPANY: Work-based learning provider - Purchase Ledger Clerk
HOURS: Mon - Fri - 9am - 5pm
CULTURE: Friendly, busy, professional
We're teaming up with the Senior Management Accountant of a leading not for profit organisation to provide support to the Finance Department with support within the team for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
To undertake routine clerical duties in support of the accountancy function and maintain an accurate purchase ledger in Sage Line 50.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Accurately process, code and input purchase invoices, ensuring adherence to Purchase Order policies.
- Reconcile supplier statements.Process payment runs (BACS and cheque) in accordance with supplier payment terms
- Process staff expenses in a timely fashion ensuring adherence to company policy
- Maintain accurate purchase ledger records, reconciling supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Respond to supplier queries in a timely manner both by telephone and email
- Assist Financial Controller with monthly prepayments and accruals
- Actively engages in other such duties, under the discretion of the Accounts Manager as and when necessary
Key Skills/Knowledge Required
- Previous experience within a similar accountancy role
- GCSE Maths A-C or equivalent
- Good IT skills, especially Excel
- Sage Line 50
- Desirable: AAT qualified, or studying towards a recognised finance qualification
For an immediate start the next steps are ......
Apply by clicking the link today or ring Amelia or Claire on for further information and an immediate interview. Email:
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy