Management Accountant - FTC until September 2020
GiBe Finance are working with a national brand in Folkestone, recruiting a Management Accountant to cover a maternity leave. This role will likely suit a studier/QBE profile candidate who has experience of producing month-end accounts and explaining any variances to the business.
The business operates a 'promote from within' ethos and always try to keep strong talent within the company.
- Production of the monthly management accounts including the explanation of variances
- Production of monthly PowerPoint packs for senior management review
- Responsibility for the TM1 headcount modelling including production of various reports for the business
- Production of monthly and weekly trade debt analysis including explanations of variances and trends
- Responsibility for the project timesheet process including the calculation of capitalisation costs
- Responsibility for the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Adhoc support on commercial projects for two business units
- Accountant - studying, qualified or QBE
- Proficient understanding of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills - written & oral
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering quality
To review the full job description, please Apply Now.