Customer Service Consultant
Were looking for customer focused Customer Service Consultants to join thriving National Operations Centre based in Castle Donington.
To provide administration support to Surveyors, Regional Management Teams and build and maintain strong client relationships with lender partners, delivering a proactive, professional and productive service.
- Ensuring that all activities are processed accurately, quickly and in line with instructions. Such activities are to include, but are not limited to, the appointment booking for surveyors within specified client driven service levels, ensuring cases are completed in a timely fashion, management of emails, managing communication and correspondence with external clients.
- Working with the Diary Management Team and/or the Central Customer Services Team to ensure the quality and controls of the department are maintained and that all internal procedures are fully operational, paying particular attention to information security. Striving to obtain maximum service levels required at all times.
- Working to build strong and fruitful relationships with fellow team members within the Diary Management Team (DMT), Central Customer Services (CCS) and Technical Services (TS) to enable all cases to be dealt with proactively and in unison.
- Assessing own development opportunities and creating development plans to improve personal performance.
- Pursues work with energy and a strong accomplishment orientation; focusing attention on achieving key goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys rising to the challenge of stretching goals
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Agrees personal performance expectations
- Takes pride in their work and delivers tasks even when they are tedious/difficult
- Positive and can do attitude
- Organised and adopts a structured approach
- Contributes to the team, focusing on the accomplishment of team goals
- Computer literate i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills