Are you a recent graduate who is looking to join a reputable company where you can start your career in analytics? Do you have a curious mindset and the drive to want to explore and understand analytical problems? If you want to deliver insight for key business questions then this could be the perfect role for you!
One of the UK's leading retail brand are growing their analytics function and looking to add a Graduate Analyst to the mix. With a great working culture, you will be able to add value to the overall successes of the business while sitting amongst a team of highly skilled analysts.
As a Graduate Analyst you will be analysing customer centric data. To deliver this, you will be
- Using SQL extract customer data to understand customer behaviours and incorporate your findings into actionable insight and decision making.
- Involved cross-functionally to assist in day to day problems and projects
- Delivering insight across to stakeholders to ensure the best methods and processes are in place
- Work across marketing campaigns and identify trends to help inform future decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in a STEM subject - 2:1 or higher
- Confident user of SQL
- Experience with R or SAS is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Great training opportunities to get involved with advanced analytic tools
- Pension scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gina Falleroni via the apply link on this page.