CRM Solution Architect
Our client is seeking a CRM Solutions Architect to be based in their Leeds or Milton Keynes office This is a client facing role working with client's UK Financial Services Team in the full life cycle of a project or programme.
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the strong and growing Financial Services Solutions Delivery Team, understanding their core business and working with their clients through an understanding of their key drivers to implement solutions that address their key business requirements, are a fit to the client Portfolio and offer tangible benefit.
• Actively participates in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth.
• You will help to understand the customer's current environment and how the client's financial offerings would fit into that, identifying areas of potential benefit and areas of potential conflict.
• You will lead the design and development of end-to-end solutions as part of the overall UK FS proposition set and will provide input to final proposal and pricing. Solutions are delivered in both written and verbal format so an ability to present technical solutions clearly will be important.
• Fills a Senior Architect functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on the Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs.
• Supports the bid process including design reviews, bid reviews, portfolio component selection, development case definition and system integration approach.
• Actively support and generate the development of new business opportunities.
• Working with the client's team to come up with the detailed design and work closely with them on integrating into their environment, including sizable data migration exercises.
• Supporting the Implementation Team through the build and integration acting as a subject matter expert. In addition, you will play a key part in the go live process.
• Maintains knowledge of technologies, industry trends, standards and design techniques.
• Assign and review tasks, mentor Junior Architects, manage performance feedback, and create development plans consistent with performing the role of Team Leader or Project Manager.
• Provides input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedules.
• Collaborates with architect peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information.
• Industry knowledge of the CRM domain combined with broader financial services working knowledge.
• Previous experience as a Solutions Architect in a client-facing capacity (e.g. having worked for a software vendor, software consultancy or solution provider).
• Financial Services Experience (e.g. having worked as a software supplier or for a Financial Services Organisation).
• Significant integration experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation, work breakdown structures, requirements management / traceability, change management, etc.
• Understanding of testing frameworks.
• Architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF).
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".