This is a new and exciting position for a growing charity based in Surrey. The successful applicant will enjoy many benefits including flexible working hours, health and discounts benefits and support with personal development and training.
- To manage the Reach Out team to plan and deliver the counselling service based on needs of clients across the County.
- To positively promote the service to all stakeholders and attend meetings and events on behalf of the service.
- To ensure all referrals, front-of-house contacts, triages, assessments and reporting are in line with best practice and the contract.
- To source and ensure all counselling venues address access issues and safety requirements.
- To adhere with the BACP ethical framework and work according to this.
- To recruit, train, and provide ongoing continuous professional development for volunteer counsellors, supervisors and staff members.
- To review and update policies, procedures, and operational documents for Reach Out.
- To provide supervision for volunteer counsellors and supervisors in accordance with BACP ethical guidelines and Catalyst policy.
- To act as Safeguarding Lead for the service with support from Catalyst Safeguarding Lead.
- To be part of the Management Team and along with peers contribute to delivering a professional and effective service.
- To monitor, evaluate and provide quarterly reports for Catalyst and the National Lottery Community Fund.
- To ensure that all volunteer counsellors adhere to the donations policy.
- To work with the Leadership team to develop the service beyond the end of the Lottery contract.
- Minimum qualification - Diploma in counselling
- A minimum of 2 years counselling experience
- BACP accreditation or equivalent
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in supervision
- Supervision trained or qualification in supervision
- Group work facilitation training and/or qualification
- Qualification and/or training of managing individuals and teams
- Qualification and/or training, and experience of supervision of staff
- If holding a professional qualification to maintain up-to-date professional registration i.e. BACP, HCP, BPS (or recognised equivalent)
- Flexible working hours
- Cash Plan Health Scheme
- Staff Discounts Scheme
- Mobile phone and Laptop as necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Generous Holiday entitlement