Insurance Sales Team Leader
Our Client is looking for an Insurance Sales Team Leader to join their team in Sale.
Purpose of the role:
To manage/support/development individuals within a team
Role & Responsibilities:
• Conducting coaching sessions
• Conducting KPI sessions
• Conducting 1 to 1s
• Managing & driving performance
• Handling technical queries
• Handling customer complaints
• HR related matters
• HR related issues
• Ensuring company KPI's are achieved
• Productivity management
• Show full regulatory compliance awareness and adherence
• Embrace the company culture, policies and procedures
• Communicate with customers promptly and effiently
• Ensure all business KPI's are met
• Demonstrate technical and product knowledge
• Achieve performance targets
• Manage phones effectively
• Identify training needs
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward you're CV in confidence quoting reference 1908-12KB.
Alternatively, if you would like more information about this exciting opportunity please contact a member of our team.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.