We have a great opportunity for an experienced facilities co-ordinator for one of our renowned global asset management clients based in the City of Edinburgh. Suprvisory experience is not compulsory but is ideal also.
- Manages people and leads a team capable of delivering the desired business results.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance and addresses any issues.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Inspects grounds, facilities, and infrastructure support systems
- Identifies and investigates issues to determine cause(s), perform minor repairs, document work, and engage internal resources or external service providers that resolve issues or escalate to the manager and ensures communication to management and key stakeholders.
- Responds to building occupant requests and concerns to resolve facility issues.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Archive management
- H&S and environmental experience
- Contract Management
Please do let us know ASAP if you are interested as we are looking to fill this very quickly!