File TRansfer Specialist
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
The team is responsible for troubleshooting file transfer related incidents in partnership with internal application support and when required, external clientele.
Duration: 6 months
Targeted resource must be able to provide technical guidance and possess strong troubleshooting skills in all core file transfer and network disciplines.
- SME product knowledge of BizManager (OpenText), Sterling File Gateway (IBM), Connect:Direct (IBM), Connect:Enterprise (IBM) and Sterling Control Center (IBM)
- Strong support knowledge of file transfer protocols (e.g. SFTP, HTTPS, AS2, FTPS) and encryption types (e.g. PGP)
- Centralized monitoring, automation and service level alerting
- Ability to perform technical troubleshooting and problem investigations
- Working knowledge of z/OS, Unix, Linux, Windows
- BMC Remedy
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.