Mobile Paint/Bodyshop Technician
Are you an experienced Mobile SMART Repairer -Paint and Wheels, and looking for a new challenge in and around the Nottingham area? If the answer is "YES", then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 100 mobile technicians, and due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking additional Mobile Paint and Wheel Repair Technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will provide mobile SMART Paint and Wheel Repair services to our prestigious dealership customers within the Nottingham area, thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful Mobile Paint and Wheel Repair technician should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 4 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to
Min 4 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Good knowledge and use of pin pulling equipment
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Basic Maths and English required
Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants must complete a technical assessment before any offer is made, and following this, if successful, further tailored training will be given to understand our procedures and requirements . ATA Accreditation is also on offer for successful candidates.
If you have the credentials we require, and you'd like a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!