Senior CRM Officer
My client is a University based in South East London seeking a Senior CRM officer supporting the Communications and Recruitment Directorate and, working alongside the CRM Specialist, Recruitment Campaigns Coordinator (CRM) and Senior Events Officer.
The key responsibilities for this Senior CRM officer are:
- Support the development and delivery of the University's recruitment communications plan with respect to its effective operation through the CRM and Events systems.
- Provide technical support for all CRM users, managing support calls in order of urgency and escalating calls where necessary
- Coordinate & deploy emails for the communications plan with other teams in the Communications & Recruitment Directorate, other Directorates and the Faculties.
- Contribute to the synthesis of all the brand elements (messaging, insights from marketing team and audiences) to ensure brand compliance
- Provide advocacy and training to new CRM users
- Ensure brand compliance while giving the University a visual brand personality.
The successful Senior CRM officer will have the following exposure:
- Experience of using data segmentation and testing strategies to optimise communications
- Demonstrates understanding of key data principles including database structure, automation, data structures & logic
- Experience of managing and manipulating large data sets using excel
- Experience of building complex data queries to build segmented audience lists
- Experience of delivering high volume multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Experience of creating tailored marketing messages to different audiences
- Experience producing reporting and analysis of CRM activity
- Understanding of relevant standards and compliance requirements e.g. accessibility, usability, CMA compliance
This is 4 month contract with scope to go permanent, the day rate on offer here GBP125 - GBP185 a day depending on experience. Education and Training experience is not essential.