Internal Recruitment Specialist
A large multinational logistics business are looking to appoint a talented Internal Recruitment Specialist to their experienced team made up of 9 HR and Recruitment professionals. The position is based in Immingham, responsible for the whole of the UK and Ireland.
Our customer aims to attract and retain the best talents, provide exciting challenges and opportunity for personal development. You will be valued, trusted and proud of building one of Northern Europe's largest shipping and logistics companies.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment of "White Collar" professionals.
- Support the sites throughout the UK with a proactive and proficient recruitment service; whilst maintaining a high standard of professional practice through continuous learning and self-development.
- Sourcing and headhunting professional, managerial and administrative candidates.
- Working closely with hiring managers to fill open and upcoming vacancies.
- Management of advertising new vacancies.
- Screening of potential candidates.
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates.
- Arranging face-to-face interviews with hiring managers.
- Management of candidate progress via applicant tracking system.
- Management of talent pool.
- Development of internal recruitment strategy.
- A strong communicator at all levels, with the ability to coordinate and develop an efficient and successful recruitment strategy.
- Dynamic and detail orientated, always striving to achieve the best results.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and time constricted environment.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Must have end-to-end (360 degree) recruitment experience within a fast-paced sector.
- Successful track record of recruiting talented "white collar" personnel.
What's on offer?
We offer you an interesting workplace in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.