Trainee Business Consultant Executive
In this Business Consultant graduate job, you will be joining one of the UK's leading wealth management firms, who provide face-to-face investments and pensions-based advice to clients. This well-established firm offers holistic financial planning services and tailored solutions to a number of high-net-worth clients. With shareholders including many major global financial institutions, the team have a wealth of experience under their belts - and they are now looking to share their expertise with a motivated and ambitious Business Acquisition Consultant.
In this Business Acquisition Consultant graduate job, you will be working with the company's Business Acquisition Managers to generate opportunities and to grow the Partnership. The purpose of the team is to engage with the company's external marketplace of potential recruits and to book high-quality appointments for the Business Acquisition Managers; it is, in effect the front line of the company's recruitment strategy. You will be responsible for prospecting, contacting, and marketing to advise professionals who demonstrate an interest in the opportunities that exist within the Partnership for individuals and businesses. It's essential that you are extremely personable with strong communication skills as you will need to be confident in speaking with senior internal and external stakeholders.
In this Business Acquisition Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the company's Business Acquisition Managers
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with high-quality financial advisers using a variety of marketing techniques
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and advice professionals
- Achieve monthly and annual targets in line with our team's and the company's objectives
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant industry news and capitalising upon opportunities that exist within the marketplace
- A university degree - all disciplines are welcome
- An interest in sales and recruitment is preferred
- A hungry, ambitious, personable, and articulate graduate
- Good communication skills - you'll be expected to liaise with financial advisers over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
- A great starting basic salary of 23,500, plus bonus
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Access to the company pension scheme and private health care on completion of probation
- The chance to kick-start your career at a well-established wealth management firm
- Fantastic support and development opportunities, offering a clear path to progression
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.