Corporate Partnerships Officer - Maine Charity
Corporate Partnerships Officer
Are you an enthusiastic, team player with experience of fundraising?
The Corporate Partnerships Officer will join this fantastic homelessness charity at an extremely exciting time, helping to continue the growth in developing the charity's corporate income stream through Charity of the Year programmes and Cause Related Marketing initiatives. You will support the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager and Corporate Account Manager with researching key prospects using existing information as well as new sources. Produce high-level research reports on corporate prospects, demonstrating how they match the charity partner criteria and account manage current and future charity corporate partners.
- Ability to research new business and convert to fundraising results.
- Strong written skills for fundraising proposals and Charity of the Year applications
- Ability to develop strategy and to prepare monthly work plans/reports for the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager which meet measurable targets.
- Event/Account management skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects, have good organisational and communication skills, and able to prioritise a busy workload to ensure deadlines are met.
If this sounds like you, apply today!