Quality Assurance Lead
Bluetree Group are the fastest growing print business in the UK and have been on the Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 ranking for two years running, along with appearing in the '1000 Companies To Inspire Britain' LSE listings. With over 400 employees, we have departments ranging from production to sales, artwork to customer service and marketing to finance.
Here's where you come in:
We are seeking Quality Assurance Lead to join our busy Quality and Compliance team, working Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30.
As the person responsible for Quality within the factory your role will be to build, develop and improve an effective Quality system, that helps the business deliver improved quality performance and increased customer satisfaction.
You will work with teams throughout the business to enable them to identify issues with their processes, and develop actions, tools and systems to overcome these issues. You will be comfortable working with groups of people to brainstorm the corrective actions necessary to solve a problem, driving teams to implement these corrective actions, and developing tests to verify their effectiveness.
You will be able to develop reports to illustrate ideas, communicate complex ideas to different audiences, and influence people to embrace a continuous improvement culture.
Our factory encompasses a huge variety of equipment, systems and processes. You will be inquisitive and a fast learner, to quickly become an expert on all of these different areas.
- Informal office dress code and uniform provided for production roles
- BUPA Health Care (following 3 months of employment)
- Regular social events both on and off site
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Long service holidays awarded after 3 and 5 years of service
- Regular charity events and fundraising
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Display an open style of management, with focus on root cause analysis.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Drive and motivate team.
- Operate well under pressure.
- Display the ability to be persistent.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Demonstrate being a strong team player.
- Understanding of complex work requirements, and the communication skills to explain these to a diverse audience.
- Demonstrate strong planning skills
- Display high levels of flexibility in order to meet changes in customer requirements and work demands
- Sound verbal and written English
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting capabilities
- General PC knowledge including MS Outloook, MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
- A Level Mathmatics / English / Science or similar vocational qualification
- Knowledge of litho and digital printing techniques
- Experience working within a H&S driven environment
- Advanced data analysis skills and experience working with large database management systems
- Experience in developing ISO 9001 Quality systems, Process Control mechanisms or other quality management techniques.
- Degree (any discipline)
Bluetree Group operates through two Brands; InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies.
Here are some of the other awards that we won in 2018;
• The European Business Award for Manufacturing
• The Sheffield Business Award for Company of the Year
• Internet Retailing Growth 2000
• BHP Rapid Growth Survey
• Business Link Ones to Watch for Printing Solutions
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain for the GBP20-GBP30m category
• FT1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Company
You'll be working at our state of the art factory that is based in Manvers (local to Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster) which is located on a major bus route, and free-parking is available on site. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that technology is pivotal to all of our operations. It's a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For further information on all our current vacancies and privacy information, please check out the vacancies page our website.