Recruitment Admin Assistant
Finishing up School or college? Don't know what course to study? Want a jump start progressing into a career? Want to work in a fun environment?
- At least 5 A*-C/9-4 GCSEs
- Internal IT issues - hardware, installing laptops and phones of new staff members -we have an external company for complex issues, these are quite basic
- Software - registering new starters on several external platforms and CRM systems.
- Logging information
- Tracking information
- Creating mass marketing material
- Data collection/Input
- Answering internal staff queries
- Producing statistics.
- Admin duties as required by the team
- Light cleaning duties
Our Benefits Include:
- Minimum wage, after 12 months pay rises + career progression
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company nights out
- Lunches at top restaurants in Southend and London
- Weekly incentives
- Dart and Ping pong tournaments - cash prizes