Strategic Consultant - Asset Management Infrastructure
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are recruiting Asset Management Consultants for one of the UK's leading strategic infrastructure engineering consultancies. Based at our client's head office in Holborn, Greater London, we are seeking degree qualified Asset Management Performance Specialists, Asset Managers (Operational and Strategic) and Asset Management Information Managers to work in partnership with some of the world's largest asset owners including National Grid, Heathrow Airport, Network Rail, Severn Trent Water, Birmingham Airport and many more.
Strategic Consultant - Asset Management (Infrastructure):
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement asset management strategy, information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios
- Help clients through asset management transformation programmes such as ISO55001 certification
- Support clients in realising value from their asset portfolio by developing business intelligence through asset data
What you'll bring to the role:
- Ideally you'll have a working knowledge of asset management practice and requirements as stated in ISO55001, preferably through practical application or process ownership
- Experience of the interactions between financial and technical decision making
- Understanding of asset data and information requirements to support best practise asset management
- Understanding asset performance requirements and analysis techniques needed to verify that assets are meeting the required levels of service
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and use skills to create solutions
We are seeking individuals that hold either an engineering, scientific, economic or another industry related university degree. Candidates that are members of the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) or have obtained an IAM Certificate or Diploma would also be viewed advantageously. Ideally you will have knowledge of asset management and experience of working with infrastructure organisations.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary package of between GBP28k to GBP40k dependent on experience and benefits to include life assurance, pension and 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays. This rapidly growing organisation also has excellent career opportunities with twice yearly performance reviews offering the opportunity for fast-track salary progression and promotions. Our client likes to take a people-centric approach and works with their employees to understand individual needs, ensuring a work/life balance is available.
If you would like to discuss this Strategic Consultant - Asset Management (Infrastructure) role and our client in more detail then please call and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV to .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.