Marketing Manager - Mat Cover
Marketing Manager - 12 month contract
Salary: GBP23,000 to GBP32,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full time contract
Our client, a leading training and development organisation, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their company on a 12 month contract, covering maternity leave. The role holder will be responsible for setting the company's marketing and communication's strategy, executing its communication and managing implementation of marketing initiatives.
This is a stand alone marketing role in a small consultancy therefore this person will have to work autonomously and hit the ground running.
- Manage all marketing planning and implementation for the company
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in live with company objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Oversee the company's marketing budget
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Manage lead-generation campaigns, measure results and implement improvements
- Measure all marketing activities and report back results to the account management team
- Work closely with marketing agencies and assist with new 'product' launches
- Maintain and update the company website and all associated domain subscriptions
- Align marketing with the sales efforts, set expectations and agree processes, to be delivered by the account management team
- Manage the production of marketing collateral, such as, blogs, social media posts, podcasts, whitepapers, etc
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- Comfortable with autonomy, responsibility and being open with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Attention to detail and copyrighting skills
- Confident and versatile in building new relationships at a variety of levels
- Comfortable working in a B2B environment
- Ability to action tasks promptly and juggle many different projects at any one time
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of WordPress is a bonus, but not essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).