Global Independence - Center Of Excellence - Operations Leader
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You'll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC's regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
Our Independence Compliance team provides guidance on all areas of PwC's independence policy and the regulatory environment. As part of the team, you'll provide updates on Independence and regulatory rules and will evaluate new client opportunities based on PwC's compliance policies and procedures.
The Director will be part of the Global Independence function and lead the operations of global Independence Center(s) of Excellence (CoE) and its relationships with the business. Experience of leading a [virtual] global services operation supporting a global business is essential. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and implement CoE vision and strategy with the Global Independence leadership team
- Oversee the day-to-day CoE operations (in multiple regional sites across the Network) including demand for CoE services, resources and issue resolution and periodically report to the Global Independence leadership team
- Identify the need for and oversee any significant investments (infrastructure, IT, etc.)
- Oversee the Service Level Agreement(s) (SLA), the CoE's adherence to the SLA and periodic reporting to the service recipients and the Global Independence leadership team
- Establish and maintain a mechanism for the CoE to stay connected to the business and other network independence leaders on new service offerings and regulatory changes and other items that impact the services provided by the CoE
- Lead, Coach and Review the performance of CoE resources, operating on a cross-border basis.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge to complex problems
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment where best practices are shared and encouraged amongst CoE, Regional Leaders and all SEC specialists
- Demonstrated effective project management skills, including management of service demand and available resources across the Network
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here