ADHD Specialist - Solihull - September 2019
ADHD Specialist - Solihull - Septemebr 2019
My client are currently looking for a ADHD Specialist that has previously worked with ADHD/Autism to work at a school in Solihull that caters for pupils with ADHD, Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. The post will be a temporary to permanent contract meaning that you will work on a contract for a period of one term through Academics, and then if all parties are happy at the end of that contract you will be offered a permanent/fixed term contract with school. This role would be perfect for anyone who has worked in a mainstream school with pupils that have special educational needs for the last 5 years. If you think that you meet the following criteria, then please apply, and you are guaranteed to hear back from us within 24 hours or one business day.
- Hold relevant qualification or have a degree.
- Have previous experience working with pupils that have SEN and ADHD/or Autism
- Have a passion for Special Education Needs
- An understanding of GCSE and functional skills curriculum
- Team Teach trained or willing to undergo the course that Academic will provide for free.
- Hold a valid Child workforce DBS on the Update service, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Academics offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis
- Committed, dedicated and experienced consultants that have your best interests at the heart of everything that they do.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Please get in touch if this is the role for you by calling ltd on or email