A management consultnacy company based in central London are seeking a junior Accounts Payable clerk to join their growing finance team based in central London.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing support in the respect of invoices and expenses through the purchase ledger.
- Processing high volume purchase invoices
- Handling supplier queries in a timely manner
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Ensure correct coding of invoices
- Ad hoc support across the team
This role will suit a recent graduate who has 12-18 months accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with study support towards (ACCA/CIMA).