Role - Bid Writer
Salary - GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 per annum
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Are you currently working within Bids now looking for your next challenge?
Do you have strong writing experience? Can you work to tight deadlines? Are you a highly motivated individual and comfortable operating as part of a team or working independently?Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a long-standing client based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. They are looking for a determined, hardworking individual to join their friendly company.
What will you be doing as a Bid Writer?
- Working closely with the bid team to formulate and agree bid strategies with senior management
- Attending key customer meetings and industry events
- Preparing and reviewing all commercial aspects of the bids
- Responsibility for the establishment, management and maintenance of approved bid budget
- Driving the company forward in improving the quality of life for their customers
You should apply for the role of Bid Writer if you have???
- Previous experience working within a bids team
- Working knowledge of a variety of bid portals
- Strong writing experience and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation
- The ability to structure responses to comprehensively highlight the strengths of the business
- IT Skills in Windows/Outlook/Word/Excel
Easy transport routes from: Wallingford, Chalgrove, Benson, Henley-on-Thames, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Reading, Thame, Sutton Courtenay
Easily accessible by Bus
Ref.No - AW550
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time / Monday - Friday
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this Bid Writer role, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.