Our client is an established international company, who provide Technical and Scientific services to the Food and Beverage industries.
They are seeking a Microbiologist to join their team in a role which would involve undertaking microbiological project work, reporting results internally and externally, supporting microbiological activities and, when required, leading projects.
- Carry out microbiology project and analyses work.
- Reporting of results internally/externally.
- Media and equipment preparation.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Microbiology laboratory and other housekeeping activities.
- Other duties within the department as required.
- Degree or equivalent in microbiology or similar or relevant laboratory experience.
- Experienced in basic microbiology techniques.
- Ability to work within a team with minimal supervision and accurately follow SOPs/instructions.
- Flexibility to undertake a number of tasks, able to prioritise and deliver results within given timeframe.
- Accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Holidays: 24 days per annum and a buying/selling holiday scheme.
- Pension scheme: Operates a pension scheme
- Training: Ensures all staff receive appropriate training to support their job function and business needs.
- Health: Operates a 'permanent health scheme' if you are unable to continue work for health reasons, and a 'death in service' scheme
- Others: Other benefits include subsidised vending machine and parking on site.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.