7 days left
- Part Time
Clay College Stoke is recruiting for a part-time Gallery Assistant to help the Principal with the day-to-day running of the gallery and the college.
We are a unique, independent college teaching ceramic skills to the highest level. Set up by professional potters, the college delivers a two-year diploma course to 14 full-time students, alongside masterclasses and evening classes for the wider ceramic community. The Clay College Gallery holds an inspired programme of selling exhibitions throughout the year, showing the best of UK and international potters.
Main duties will include:
- selling ceramics in the gallery and online
- setting up exhibitions, from helping to develop the initial concept to creating beautiful displays
- providing administrative support to the Principal
- creating online content for the Clay College website and social media accounts
The position will suit somebody with:
- a passion for ceramics
- strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- confidence and flair using social media
- creativity combined with practicality and a willingness to take ownership of key tasks
- the confidence to work with the public and a friendly and approachable manner
This is a part time position: 11am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th August.
Apply for Gallery Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly