Bid Support Executive
Advanced are one of the UK's largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user's lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales Enablement team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry's success stories. We're growing fast and building an exciting future.
You will be based in the Mailbox - our stunning Regional HQ in Birmingham City Centre, which provides the best opportunity for a vibrant social life with colleagues and outside of work.
What you will be doing
The Bid Support executive will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of a tender including:
- Download of initial documents and sending any notification to the customer/prospect of our intention to participate
- Distributing the relevant documents across the appropriate team members
- Arranging qualification and progress calls
- Creating and managing a "tracker" to assign responsibilities and co-ordinate progress.
- Collate all responses into a single document
- Ensure the presentation of the document is in line with company branding and standards and presents our best response possible
- Ensure documents are returned to the customer on time and compliant with their rules
- Provide reporting to stakeholders on bid progress
- Manage bookings onto deal desks and help manage the administration of deal desk meetings
- Record all outcomes from deal desk and formal bid meetings
- Ensure all follow up communications are distributed and keep track of progress.
What you will be good at
- Strong eye for detail,
- Be well organised to manage complex bids across many parties
- Have outstanding skills and packages like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written communication skills including an eye for detail around good use of English, grammar and spelling.
- Be able to manage multiple processes at the same time.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Though this is largely an office based 9-5-30 role, a willingness to work outside of those hours to complete tasks is important.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don't believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a GBP254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club - our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different - we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final assessment day. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!