Plant/ Diesel Fitter
Joining the engineering maintenance team, we are looking for a Fitter with mechanical experience on plant machinery, construction equipment or commercial vehicles.
Both in workshop and field service work will be involved
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on plant machinery to a high standard
- Attend machinery breakdowns at customer sites and carry out repairs efficiently and to a high standard to ensure minimum downtime
- Diagnose faults and provide technical support to customers
- Carry out any required admin tasks and service records
What we are looking for:
- Experience with plant machinery repair/ maintenance
- Good mechanical skills and experience on diesel engines
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Professional and pro-active approach to your workload
- Flexible and able to adapt to technical demands
- Valid driving license
Rewarding salary package is on offer with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading plant machinery brand, with a company van provided.