Our client are a vastly experienced air conditioning company who manufacturer their own 'made to measure' equipment and have established themselves as one of the leading HVAC solution providers in the UK. They possess over 40 years' worth of experience and are now looking for an experienced HVAC Engineer to add to their nationwide team.
What They Are looking For:
- A HVAC Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in a similar role undertaking servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Experience working on a variety of air conditioning, ventilation and chiller equipment
- An F-Gas qualification is essential
- Gas safe registered would be beneficial
What they Offer:
- A basic salary of GBP28,000 - GBP33,000 (39 hour week)
- Door to door pay
- Good amount of overtime and standby pay
- Company van, mobile, uniform, tools etc.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- All expenses paid while working away
This HVAC Engineer Role Includes:
- To cover PPM, reactive calls and repairs on all types of HVAC equipment including AHU's, ventilation, chillers and various other air conditioning systems such as splits and VRV's etc.
- You will be field based, covering a variety of commercial and industrial sites across the M4 corridor.
- Taking part in a call out rota of 1 weekend in 4
- You may be required to travel to other locations occasionally
If you feel you possess what our client are looking for, please apply above.