Loan Agency Associate
The job holder will be responsible for carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in our role as Facility Agent. Including all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects for our City Offices as well as for Global & Commercial Banking Relationship Mangers/Client Service Managers/Finance and Origination Teams. To continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction ensuring we place the client at the heart of everything we do which embraces our client centric culture.
Ensure effective and regular dialogue is in place with our operational teams in City Offices ensuring constant collaboration, sharing of updates and best practices to ensure consistency in performance.
Responsible for reviewing procedures and related MI with the ability to interpret the information so effective analysis can be performed. To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of any internal and external audit points.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Manage Deal and Facility setup in Loan IQ
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown/fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Coordination with operational City Sites for static data set up including SSI's and Call Back.
- Coordination with City Site ops team to ensure key static has been set up in a timely manner.
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective.
- Set up Deal in Loan IQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage/Par trading with syndications and trade queries/settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing (Commitment, Utilisation, SBLC, Waiver, Agency & Upfront)