Make up to £120 a day
Flexible hours: Casual / Weekend / Evening / Temporary
Discover a world of food and a feast of flexible work opportunities, with Just Eat. As the UK's largest food delivery network, we could have a perfect little earner for you.
Here's the deal.
As a Just Eat Driver you'll need to:
- Be good with people and a confident driver
- Have the right to work in the UK on a self-employed basis and a valid driving licence
- Have an iPhone (4S or newer) or Android Smartphone (4.2 or newer) with a data plan
- Have a car, scooter or motorbike, which is reliable, insured (for hot food delivery), registered and fuel efficient.
- Possess a commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (If not, you can always buy this from us)
In return you'll:
- Enjoy a self-employed role that suits your lifestyle
- Be able to drive your own vehicle, wear your own clothes, listen to your own music and work to your own schedule
- Benefit from our advanced delivery technology, that will give you plenty of opportunities for local deliveries from your favourite local restaurants
- Access our network for free, meaning you'll keep 100% of the fees we'll put into your bank account each week
So, what are you waiting for? Be part of the world's greatest food community.
Job Types: Self-employed