Accounts Payable Assistant
Duration: - 6 months
Location: - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Good GCSE grades in Maths & English
- Written and spoken ability in at least one Nordic language or French, as well as English desired, however not essential
- Ability to identify and escalate potential issues/challenges, taking remedial action in a proactive manner.
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable
- Logical mind with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills across the key mediums of telephone, email and face-to-face
- Enthusiastic, hard working, and committed
- Understanding of and ability to work with different countries and cultures
- Key Contacts
- Internal Finance - AP Manager, Team Leads and team, Management Accounts, Operational Treasury, Credit Control
- Internal Business - Cost Centre owners, UK, France and Nordic branch staff, Bill back teams
- External - Credit Control staff within supplier organisations
- This Job Summary highlights key responsibilities. In addition, you will also contribute to the goodwill and development of the company to ensure we reach our stated goal of "Market leader in Business Travel Management.