Channel Account Manager - Telecoms/IT/B2B
Channel Account Manager/Channel Account Executive/B2B/IT/Telecoms.
Inspire People is seeking a confident Channel Account Executive/Channel Account Manager on behalf of a FTSE 250 world leading mobile communications provider to manage and support their existing Channel Partners. GBP35k to GBP40k basic plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits, London based with some international travel. Candidates must have existing Channel or Partner sales experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Channel or Partner Account Manager with B2B sales/marketing experience to join an internationally recognised leader in mobile communications. Previous B2B technology sales or sales support experience in related areas (Telecoms/IT/Software) is essential.
The Channel Account Manager will:
- Plan, budget and develop joint sales and marketing plans in conjunction with channel partners.
- Act as single point of contact for designated partners and develop relationships with them to ensure they are maximising revenue opportunities via current and future services and solutions.
Channel Sales Skills/Experience:
- B2B channel sales experience.
- The ability to communicate ideas and support a diverse range of sophistication across channel partners marketing functions is key.
- The individual must be able to communicate ideas at all levels of marketing knowledge (expert to novice).
- Well developed inter-personal skills with the ability to gain the trust and cooperation of external and internal customers.
In return you will receive a basic up to GBP40k plus 25% bonus and a generous benefits package that includes 25 days annual holiday (increasing up to 30 days over time), pension, healthcare, personal/life insurance and on-site gym and restaurant.
If you are a motivated Channel Account Executive, Channel Account Manager or Partner Sales person with B2B sales/marketing experience looking for a career path with a global organisation at the forefront of their market, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
"Channel Account Manager", "Channel Account Executive", "Partner Sales", B2B, IT, Telecoms, Channel, Sales, ICT, IoT, Networks, "Channel Sales"