SAP Serialization Functional Consultant
* Minimum 5+ years of deep Supply Chain and Manufacturing focus in the Life Sciences Industry - experience consulting/providing guidance in the plan, source, make, deliver cycle
* Deep experience in at least two of the following functional areas, Serialization & Track & Trace,
* Warehousing, or Logistics
* Manufacturing Operations Management
* Understanding of IT landscape in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Supply Chain with a strong focus on SAP ERP and ATTP
* Deep understanding of the current Life Sciences industry dynamics and trends.
* Engagement delivery - Ability to conceptualize solutions and deliver engagements; need to comprehend business problems, appropriate outcomes and solution suite to enable outcomes
* Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes, associated with Pharmaceutical track and trace.
* Understanding of GS1 standards in Pharmaceutical supply chain (Product serialisation and Track & Trace).
* Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementation of ATTP with previous SAP Auto-ID implementation experience or other serialization solutions
* Excellent functional understanding of SAP solutions for Track & Trace, including customization for customer specific needs (SAP AII/SAP OER, SAP ATTP).
* Understanding about Integration of ATTP solutions with ECC and other SAP modules as well as RFID hardware and clients' other 3rd party systems
* Understanding of SAP WM/SAP EWM is desired, implementation/functional experience with these modules to be added advantage.
* Familiarity with the master data structure in SAP ERP.
* Knowledge about of the region/country specific serialisation regulations.