National Account Support Executive
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a National Account Support Executive to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales this role will be supporting some of the UK's largest retailers.
The successful candidate will be based from their head office in Bedford but may involve occasional travel in the UK and occasionally to the Far East, and possibly Europe.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent commercial, communication and negotiation skills, and ideally have a track record of assisting national retail accounts.
- Managing sales material, promotional opportunities etc.
- Analyse sales data on existing accounts and reporting on findings.
- Assist Head of Sales on existing National accounts in product set-up, regular reporting, communications and support.
- Produce internal reports on sales, opportunities for existing national accounts and distribution opportunities.
- Meeting their distribution suppliers - to involve contracts, new product development, turnover analysis, rebates etc.
- Negotiate pricing, retail price analysis, maintain margin expectations.
- Seeking new opportunities within distribution based on customer requirements.
Experience & Skills Required
- Graduate with a minimum of 1 years commercial experience of working within a supplier/distributor to retailers.
- An understanding of category management and sales process
- Ability to demonstrate excellent commercial, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Competent in excel and PowerPoint.
- A full driving licence is essential along with own transport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into to a National Account Manager position.