We are currently working with a main car dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their growing team. You will be working for a well-known brand working in excellent conditions and will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with manufacturer training and full support from the management team.
As a Vehicle Technician you'll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You'll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you'll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Vehicle Technician position
- Full UK Driving licence
- To Possess excellent communication skills
- Be Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- Health and safety conscious
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
If you are looking to build your Career in a Vehicle Technician position, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Vehicle Technician Package
- Basic Salary up to GBP32K (Depending on Experience)
- Monthly Bonus Scheme OTE circa GBP40K
- Opportunity to Join Annual Overtime Bonus Scheme
- Staff Referral Bonus Scheme
- Various Staff discount schemes
- 31 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Apply for this Vehicle Technician position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Howard at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more Vehicle Technician positions in your area.