Electronic/Electrical Field Service Engineer
- Full Time
Are you a Field Service Engineer from an Electronic/Electrical background looking to join a rapidly growing test company who will provide industry leading training enabling you to take the next step in your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronic/Electrical Engineer to join a leading technical supplier within the manufacturing industry, receiving great technical training and development within a Technical Support role with the chance to progress your career.
This company is winning clients on a day to day basis and, due the forecasted growth, requires an innovative Technical Support Engineer from an Electronic background who is forward thinking and matches their ambitious vision. These reasons, along with their high staff retention rate and commitment to your progression, make this a highly desirable company to work for.
This role will suit a Field Service Engineer from an Electronic/Electrical background looking to progress their career with an ambitious expanding organisation.
- Workshop and Field based covering a local midlands based patch
- Excellent Internal and External Training Schemes
- Dealing with customers and supporting Electronic issues
- Basic PLC Fault Finding, Electronic testing and calibration
- Electronic Graduate / Electronic Engineering background
- Looking to receive industry leading training within Electronics
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Luke Morison at Rise Technical.
Electronic, Engineer, Engineering, Electronics, Birmingham, Electrical, Technical Support Engineer