Support Worker - Full time
We are looking for full time Female Support Workers in Bournemouth to cover various shifts throughout the week.
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
The role will involve working across two services within Bournemouth. You will support a lady and gentleman who have amazing personalities and a brilliant sense of humour. The gentleman is non-verbal and uses a wheelchair in and out into the community. He also has the use of a hoist. He enjoys being taken out in his car, going on walks and visits to the local pub. The lady we support uses a frame to move about in the home and she uses a wheelchair out in the community. She has verbal communication and also enjoy going on walks, shopping in charity shops, music, going for tea and cake and loves her teddies.
Shift patterns across the services are - 7am - 2:30pm / 7:30am - 3pm / 1pm - 10pm - No sleep Ins are required.
Having a drivers licence is preferred, but not essential for this role.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010"
For further information, please contact Rita on .
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.