PA to Sales Director
PA to the Sales Director
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to support the Sales Director and Sales Team. A competitive salary based on skills, experience and qualifications plus a profit related bonus scheme is on offer for a candidate who shares our passion for customer service excellence. This is a full-time role based at our Head Office in Hapton; 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, with an early finish initiative available each Friday.
About us: We have focused on design excellence and differentiation throughout our 33-year history – winning two Queen’s Awards for Innovation and Export achievements, Lancashire Business of the Year 2017 and many more. We offer exclusive printed and woven contract fabrics to the international Hospitality, Healthcare and Workspace markets. Supporting our staff and suppliers is key to our success, and through constant innovation, a high-performance culture and exemplary customer service, we are proud of our legacy as an ambitious, market leading company who continues to expand and flourish.
The role: Reporting to the EA to CEO/ Head of HR, duties include but are not limited to;
- To provide secretarial support including complex diary management.
- To perform various administrative tasks such as minute taking, presentation preparations, mileage and expenses reports.
- Arrange all company travel, including any VISA requirements and associated records.
- Updating and reporting company KPI’s.
- Event and Conference Co-ordination.
- To participate in business growth projects as required.
- To participate as a team member within the wider support team, providing cover when necessary.
The ideal candidate: This role would suit a someone who has 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and who wants to be an integral part of our plans for business growth.
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills.
- Strong IT knowledge, including ability to learn new systems.
- Strong customer service focused approach.
- Ability to handle matters confidentially and with sensitivity.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: We aim to provide a fulfilling and inspiring environment for our people, priding ourselves in our employee engagement and satisfaction – with our score for our May questionnaire being over 89%.
- 22 holidays per year plus 8 bank holidays, which increases based on length of service.
- Early finish Fridays – finish at 3 pm. Providing you swap your 1-hour lunch breaks for ½ hour lunch breaks on 4 out of 5 working days.
- On-site parking.
- Proactive training and development opportunities.
- Regular social events.
The selection process – Successful candidates will be selected based on the skills and experiences detailed within their CV’s and invited by email, to complete a short set of application questions prior to their 1st interview. Due to the anticipated high volumes of CV’s, we regret that we are unable to respond directly to all candidates and you should therefore assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion if you have not heard from us within two weeks following the submission of your CV.
Apply for PA to Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly