HGV 2 Driver
Job Title: HGV 2 Driver - Concrete
Job Role: Responsible for the delivery of ready mixed concrete materials to various locations.
- To ensure vehicle is driven legally, safely and with courtesy to other road users.
- To complete daily checks and maintenance of vehicle.
- To fuel vehicle daily.
- To ensure environmental standards are maintained and prevent spillages.
- To ensure product quality is maintained.
- To drive in a fuel-efficient manner at all times
- To assist with repairs during breakdowns and complete preventative maintenance.
- To inspect and clean vehicle daily and report any faults to supervisors.
- To comply with health and safety procedures and policy to ensure the role is carried out without risk to self and others.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Possession of valid HGV Class 2 licence
- Relevant and recent HGV driving experience
- CPC Licence
- Team Player with ability to maintain effective working relationships across all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility in relation to working skills/ hours to meet business needs
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Practical problem solver