Project Director - Pharma Market Research
This global Agency helps pharmaceutical teams to identify, manage, and engage their opinion leaders and experts through a variety of market research services and digital tools. They're currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with excellent people management skills, outstanding commercial acumen and a passion for unrivalled client satisfaction.
You'll be responsible for project excellence; team management and mentoring; growth management and, the commercial management of multinational projects.
As Project Director, you'll be responsible for ensuring that Project Delivery teams operate with the best working processes and deliver outstanding client services. You'll enjoy leading multi-disciplinary teams of project/account managers; qualitative and quantitative researchers and, digital and medical specialists to ensure projects run smoothly; that opportunities are maximized ensuring that services are developed and delivered with excellence.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading and proactively managing busy and diverse project delivery teams
- Exceptional project management and relationship-building skills with a commercially astute approach
- Leadership skills, with the ability to inspire your teams to perform their best
- Experience leading the delivery of multinational research projects
- Project management rigour and a strategic approach to guiding and informing clients
- Rigorous project planning & project management abilities
- Superb people skills to interact with Global medical experts and senior clients
- Excellent pro-active problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable understanding of market research methodologies
- An understanding of the healthcare / medical world is essential
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a friendly inspiring team of creatives
- Competitive salary package
- Great career opportunities with a growing organisation
- Modern offices and creative, entrepreneurial work environment
Key words: Market Research; KOL Research; Senior Project Manager; Project Director; Project Delivery; Pharmaceutical; Healthcare; Medical; Qualitative Research; Quantitative Research.