Accounts Administration Assistant
Are you immediately available? Do you have prior experience working within an Accounts Administration post? Are you experienced in using SAP? If you have answered 'YES' then we may have the job for you!
Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Administration Assistant on a temporary basis for an initial two month period starting at the end of August. The role is full time and will be based North of the City.
Duties will include:
- Liaise and assist the accounts team based in Falkirk with queries and issues and be the focal point between the operations and accounts teams.
- Completing and ensuring all Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices and Inter-Company Invoices are raised and issued, accurately and promptly and processed into SAP on an ongoing basis.
- Checking inspector invoices against data held within our operating system
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration to assist the Operations Coordinators within the Department
- Booking travel
- Answering telephones when coordinators are busy
- Assisting Coordinators/ Operations Manager in general administration duties,
- To adhere to the specific company Procedures and Guidelines and coordination requirements as defined by their Line Manager.
- Ensure that AMIS database is continually updated with all required information regarding Clients, Vendors, Inspectors' details, Reporting Schedule etc. are in accordance with Guidelines.
- Responsible for prioritising all aspects of work at all times, and continually focusing on improving the efficiency of their tasks.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy