Service Excellence Manager
Becoming a Service Excellence Manager with HR Solutions:
As Service Excellence Manager you will be an integral part of the management team, heading up Service Improvement activities within a HR Service Centre environment.
The HR Service Centre is an outsourced HR function, providing a high quality transactional, administrative and consultative support offering to our client, a global blue-chip financial services company.
We are looking for a solution focussed individual to facilitate client engagement, take the lead on process re-design, implementation of new processes while ensuring the smooth running of our Edinburgh based office by investigating, analysing and solutioning business activities, data and processes.
What you will do:
- Support operational managers to build a culture of accountability through rigorous attention to metric, ensuring a standard approach to metric production and resource planning.
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement by implementing and facilitating systems and mechanisms that encourage the generation of new ideas.
- Maintain effective continuity planning to minimize business risk.
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to maintain SMART requirements documentation, to support the end to end project process from initiation through to handover into business as usual.
- Support and challenge System Designs to ensure the end to end processes resulting are fit for purpose.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyse requirements & translate these through solutioning into functional requirements.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the operational teams through which requirements flow.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assisting the programme with implementation and post go-live support as needed
- Review end-to-end processes (including client side) to identify areas of improvement and streamlining.
- Identify new solutions; processes and work packages which have the potential to generate additional revenues.
- Present internally and to client business cases for change controls.
Your experience will include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in Lean or 6 sigma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across differing levels of stakeholders up to Executive.
- A recognised process for successful business analysis
- An understanding of business needs and what the customer goals are as well as the prevailing business environment
- Good IT skills or experience of working in IT projects
- Leader and facilitator skills
- A methodical approach, with the ability to process and translate diverse information.
- Verbal and written communication with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.