Dual Fuel Engineer
We are currently looking for Dual Fuel Engineer's in Chelmsford, The basic salary for the Dual Fuel engineer role is GBP30.600 annually/pro rata for 40hours per week % for London weighing. Please let me know if you require any further information;
SMS Plc provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions. We are now entering a period of significant growth. As a result of this, we are expanding our skilled Dual Fuel Engineering base, across the UK.
As a Dual Fuel Engineer, you should be capable of delivering an exceptional customer service experience to the SMS clients you engage with day to day, as well as being focused on the ongoing development of your technical and personal skills, to achieve your optimal performance.
You'll be a skilled communicator who is able to advise customers on the benefits of smart meters in a clear and coherent manner. You should also be confident in mentoring junior engineering colleagues on best practice technical excellence standards following their formal training. You'll be proactive, and always keen to find new and efficient ways to make your role safer and more efficient. You'll need to have a degree of flexibility to cover emergencies and help teammates with problematic jobs.
You should hold the following relevant experience/qualifications:
- Dual Fuel Smart Metering experience.
- A proactive approach to pre-visit customer communication
- Strong technical skills to deliver exceptional First fit levels
- CMA1/CCN1, REGT1, MET1 and MET2 with relevant gas engineering experience
- Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel/Power) or Proof of Electrical Competence
- An understanding of industry governance and compliance
- A current, full UK driving licence.
Current benefits include the following:
- For every year you spend working for SMS you will be rewarded with an extra full day's holiday up to a maximum of 5
- Length of service cash incentive
- Refer a friend bonus (GBP500)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate season ticket travel
- Automatic enrolment into the Company Stakeholder Pension Scheme (will commence following 3 months employment)
- Eligibility to join the Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
- We also have you covered with Life Insurance where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
- We want to encourage our employees to share their experiences on working for us with their family and friends and we offer employee referral financial incentives should they join us.
For more information or to apply direct please call me on or alternatively drop me an email to .co .uk